How I can help you
I can help you start a new business or improve the performance of an existing one by applying my many years of experience as a successful entrepreneur and management consultant. I help with marketing and sales, business operations, product and service branding, strategy and planning, human resources and communications.
I meet with clients on Monday from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. for one-hour sessions at the Donald Bruce Kauffman Brentwood Branch Library, 11820 San Vincente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049, or by email.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
University of Minnesota: B.B.A. and M.A. Business Administration. University of Southern California: Ph.D., Psychology.